Friday 18 December 2015

First Youtube video

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you are having an amazing December as it's almost Christmas Time!

Today I am bringing again the YouTube topic because as you may know, I have written a blog post wondering whether I should start making videos for YouTube or not. 

After watching tones and tones of videos about the right equipment and how to actually film, I decided to go for it!

The video I chose was the common "50 Facts About Me".  I just thought it was a perfect video to start with because I am talking about myself and people can start knowing me more. I have already uploaded my first video on the 16th December and I just wanted to tell you that I am so excited about this new activity that I can't stop talking about it.

I hope you enjoy my video and I will be filming very very soon xx :)


2 comments:

  1. Estou muito feliz pro teres criado este canal no YouTube! É uma garnde passo e um grande auxiliar para o teu blogue! :)
    Gostei muito do vídeo! Acho que tens muito potencial! :)
    Beijinhos grandes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muito obrigado minha querida por todo o apoio que mostras sempre no meu blog. fico muito feliz por saber que consigo agradar as pessoas com as minhas coisinhas. muitos beijinhos e mais uma vez muito obrigado xx :)

      Delete