Monday 6 July 2015

Portugal Vacations | A little bit of the adventure


It has been a while since I posted something. But there is a credible reason, I promise... I am in Portugal! Isn't that great? My beautiful country.

My boyfriend and I planned this long time ago because it is our routine every year when it comes to Summer Holidays. We bought the tickets through TAP from the 24th June to 21st August. 

Since I came I have been visiting my family and going out with my friends of course. Everything is going great as planned and to be honest I am already tanned. I went to the beach for 5 days and I am so tanned! That makes me feel so happy! I promise you I will try my best to post more often but if I don't you know the reason. 

I will try to post different adventures and places that I am going to visit. It's Summer guys!!!  Enjoy this marvellous sun, be happy and don't forget to smile all the time!


p.s: just a quick observation. As you know I am portuguese and because I am in my country I feel like my english is no longer good as it was before... ahah. I don't know but as I mentioned above, I am going to try to post more often. 



No comments:

Post a Comment