Sunday 22 November 2015

It's Christmas time!

Hello lovely people!

It is finally Christmas Time!! One of my favourite times of the year! 
Everything looks so much more cosy and happy, so much colors and blankets around the house...

I finally made my Christmas Tree, which I know I am a little bit late because I normally do at the beginning of November and it's almost December. But is never too late right?

The lights are already exposed on the streets and people are already buying christmas gifts. I understand them, I think the same thing. Let's get everything ready so I don't leave it for the last day and keep rushing into the stores and decide what to buy and for who.

The days are even more and more cold, can't really describe that, it's SO cold! Even with a lot of layers on, it just... IT'S FREEZING GUYS! Especially at around 7 o'clock in the morning when I have to leave to work or to College.

I hope you are already setting up for Christmas. It is not long until December from now on, and Christmas will be here before you even notice.




















Get ready for this amazing time of the year! 
Set up everything on time and I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas decoration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment