Wednesday 4 March 2015

Playing with old fashion









I have always loved the old fashion! It's so much more simple to combine outfits. 

I appreciate tight clothes but the baggy ones are more comfortable. For example, the blouse above. 

The spotty blouse & Necklace
To start I bought the spotty blouse in the store Stradivarious in Portugal and it was in sales which is even better (No longer available in store). It's really soft and it's black & white which is my favourite combination. With black clothes we are always dressed perfectly, for a casual look or for special occasions. Let's be honest, black is the perfect colour for an outfit and it's never out of fashion. 
The neckalce I bought in the store Claire's in London and it was in sales too! One of my favourite times of the year (I do have lots, just saying). I am not sure from what year is that style of necklaces but I do think it's around the 30's? Let me know in the comments what it is if I am wrong guys. It's a type of accessorize that young women like to use and I support them. It's so cute and different from the usual that it makes them even more pretty.

Vintage Jeans 
Secondly, the vintage jeans that nowadays almost every woman have at least a pair of them in the closet. It's true, the high wasted jeans are fashionable again and I absolutely love it! The high wasted jeans came out in the 70's and it's a style that usually consists of a high waist (rising above the belly button), making buttocks appear disproportionately longer, larger and flatter than they otherwise might.
It also tends to have excess space in the zipper and leg areas and is often accompained by a blouse that is tucked into the jeans.
The jeans are usually in a solid and light-blue color.

Ankle Boots 
I bought this boots in the store River Island which is still available if you are interested. 
These boots are the cutest thing! With these type of boots with little gaps on it we can use with cute little socks, it's just beautiful!
I have seen young girls using them and I decided to buy ones as well and let me tell you that I don't regret it, at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment