Monday 7 September 2015

Oily skin? Your right products




Today was my first day back to College and I already have 1 assignment to complete, how is this even real? And because college and extra activities outside College makes me feel so tired I decided to talk about products that make my face feel so more alive and moisturised.

Garnier is not my favourite brand but I find the 2 products above SO good that I couldn't avoid mention them.

The first product is the Garnier Pure Alive- Matte Control.
This product is great for people like me that unfortunately have oil skin. I always find creams very hard to combine correctly with my skin, because everytime I use one it doesn't leave my skin as I wanted to be. But fortunately, this is The One! It leaves the skin with a matte finish and it lasts up to 8 hours. Let's be honest, of course it won't last 8 hours precisely, but close to. 
Because my T zone is horrible because my oily skin, this is the PERFECT product for reducing it nearly 8 hours. 
If you are not sure if this is the right product for you Ii guarantee you that it is. If your skin is combinations to oily and if your skin appears shiny 2 or 3 hours after using your usual moisturiser, yes this is the one! 

You must apply this product on thoroughly cleansed skin every morning and evening, so twice a day. Please be careful with your contour area.
It is proved that is capable of absorbing sebum and sweat that constitute the root of shiny skin while allowing the skin to breathe. 

The next product is the Garnier Pure Self-Heating Sauna Mask. I am not going to lie, I haven't tried it. In actually just bought it today so I am really excited to try it out. This mask completes the process of the previous post. So, if you are thinking of having a pamper evening, I advise you to use this mask. It was not expensive, and it will make your skin feel purifies for up to 7 days. One advice, don't use a mask more than once in a week. It's important to treat you skin, but let's take it to the right level.  Don't exaggerate!

So, to use this mask you will apply it to wet skin, massaging gently to start the self-heating action. Obviously, concentrete it on the T zone (forehead, nose and chin). Leave it only for 3 minutes, then rinse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment